- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsps. BRAINZ Organic Freeze-dried Acai/Acerola powder
- 1 tsp. of BRAINZ Organic Guarana Powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsps. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. acacia honey (or maple syrup or agave)
- 1 lime, both juice and finely grated zest
- Optional: use a mix of freeze-dried acerola and açaí powder to give it a more tangy flavour.
- Start by adding the cashews, shredded coconut and acai powder to a food processor and pulse until the mixture has turned into a fine meal.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until everything is well combined and roll the mixture into small balls. If you want to add the berry coating then simply roll the acai bites in the freeze-dried berries – you can give the berries a quick blend in the food processor to turn them into a fine meal.
- Put the acai bites in a lidded container lined with baking paper and place them in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before serving, enjoy!