- 12 Cups Water
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Strawberries and/or Frozen Mixed Berries
- 2 tbsps. BRAINZ Organic Freeze-dried Organic Acai powder
- 4 Green tea, tea bags
- Honey, Sugar or Splenda to taste
- Bring water to boil.
- Add tea bags and boil for 10 minutes.
- Put the fruit and mint leaves into a jug.
- Remove tea bags from tea and pour the hot tea into the pitcher.
- Add the Acai powder
- Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and let cool to room temperature.
- Fill an ice tray with the tea. Place in the freezer and freeze.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add sweetener/honey/sugar to taste when ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add some of the pre frozen tea ice cubes and/or add some frozen fruits and a sprig of fresh mint leaves into each glass. Pour in the tea and serve. Enjoy! Serving Size: 8